Facilities Photos Gift Certificates
The stone manor at 27 Buell was built in 1883 as a stately family dwelling. It is recognized as a historical building and has been reincarnated over the years into a butcher shop, Pizza parlour, and various family restaurants. It stood vacant for a few years until 1998 when husband and wife team Marc Hardy and Linda Crossfield purchased the building and opened it as the Buell St. Bistro. They have expanded the business in time adding on the 32 seat fireplace room in 2003, the Wheelchair accessible entrance in 2006 and the courtyard patio in 2007.